Hi! My name is Lisa.
A little about me...
If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go?
- - I would love to be able to travel to hit all the National parks throughout American with my family- maybe even an RV trip if I wasn't driving. There is such a diverse landscape here in our proverbially backyard which I don't feel like I have even begun to explore. The kids got sleeping bags and mats for their birthdays this year and after things are opened up and travel is safer I would love to be able to have an epic American adventure from sea to shining sea.
What is the best advice you've ever been given?
- - My mom always spoke to me growing up about fostering balance in your life. This is such a great life lesson and skill to strive for between all the daily demands of work, family and home life.
What do you do for fun?
- - I am an avid walker and love to coax my kids into joining me so I can chat them up and check in with them while on the move. I have found this is a great time to be active and also have individual time with each of my three kiddos. I also consider myself an emerging gardener. I love to get dirt under my fingernails, gloves just don't have the same feel, and see the fruits of a physically demanding day outside. My goal is to have a English cottage style perennial garden and each year I try to split what I have and look for local finds to expand my beds with around the yard.
What is your favorite movie or book?
- - My favorite books of all time are the Harry Potter series. I loved reading them in college when they first came out and I remember having a hard time putting them down and being captivated by the characters and storyline. Then as a parent I got to experience them through my children as we enjoyed them as a family at night before bedtime. They love them and reference them with the same fondness as I do.
What is the best advice you can give your clients?
- - Celebrate each success and praise small victories as you work towards a larger goal.